Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mig's Blog

Post from Mig
7th Oct 08

IT’S A LONG WAY TO TAKAPUNA…

IT’S A LONG WAY TO TAKAPUNA…
(sung to the tune of ‘IT’S A LONG WAY TO TIPPERARY’)

About to board yet another flight. This time to Auckland New Zealand, via San Francisco. I must admit, I am not looking forward to the hours in captivity, but am looking forward to the destination. New Zealand, I’m coming over!! Crazy how life gives you these things. Must board the flight soon, so this is just a quickie.

New York is just showing off now. The weather has started to turn and the colours of the leaves are changing. Such an awesome time to be here. I shall be back in a week.

I am still working on the business of putting the new album together. I have been speaking with producers, writers, investors, managers, lawyers and slowly the pieces are coming together. The art of making art is putting it together, as they say. I just am impatient about actually getting creative!

My wife has flown to Abu Dhabi today, and I am going to New Zealand. We are like ships in the night, travelling to furthest corners of the world. Life is like that sometimes. Exciting, daring, scary and unstoppable!

Love to all,

HERE I GO AGAIN!!

Always,

MiG
x

No comments: