Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mig's blog

Latest from the MiG word
5th Nov 08

A NEW HOPE

At last we have a leader we can believe in. At last America can be proud again. This is the dawning of a new era of hope. We need Obama now more than we have ever needed anybody before. He and his team have a hell of a job to do. America needs him. The world needs him. This is such a momentous historical moment that will ring throughout eternity. This is the beginning of a new age of positivity and forward thinking. We are heading in the right direction.

Thank you America. Your decision will bring you so much good will throughout the world.

May we give him all the support and encouragement. With him at the wheel, I now feel again that maybe this world has a chance to survive.

I pray that it is not too late. I do not envy the task ahead of him. He did not inherit a golden world. The mess is huge, the situation is grossly chaotic. Yet I have faith. He gives me faith in America. He gives me faith in the world. He gives me faith in humanity.

Always,

MiG
xx

No comments: