Monday, January 12, 2009

MiG Blog!

New blog post! From MiG! (:


ANOTHER YEAR…

Made it! Another year and still here! I am quietly blowing out the candles on my birthday cake and am grateful for all the blessings that have been given to me.

I am feeling very loved by the incredible messages of love, well-wishes and support. It really helps me not to feel bad about getting older. The number is scaring me, but I feel younger than ever! I sometimes think someone got my birthday wrong somehow…

I have to give a HUGE thank you for all the Christmas gifts I got over the Holiday Season. From incredibly cute home-made cookies, a wonderful composition book with messages of love, to Tim Tams and Vegemite, I am so spoiled to have such wonderful fans who give me so much joy. You are very naughty to send me presents, but your support keeps me going and makes me feel like I am doing something very worthwhile. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

A very wise person I sat next to on the plane from Florida yesterday reminded me how important it was to live in the moment, to live in ‘NOW’. Right now, I am writing this to you and then going out for dinner with my wife in New York City. How much more can I ask for?

Always love,

MiG
Xxx

No comments: